3.8K views

Please NEVER go to him!! Me and my hubby saw him for year and a half, and spend around 8-9k on the USELESS meds he gave us!! The meds we waited all day to get, that too just to meet him for like 10 mins at the most! This guy and his peers kept telling us that have patience sometimes it takes longer, but there were absolutely NO improvements!!

When I told him that I don't see any improvement either in my lower back pain or my hormones, then he said that I'm very aggressive and I just need to be more patient and keep taking his meds.

One of THE most stupidest things I have ever done in my life, was GOING to see him for Ayurvedic medicine. Since I didn't want any side effects! We both took all the meds, followed his diet to the Z, and still NO RESULTS till year and a half!!

I request you people to save your precious time and money, this guy Pankaj Naram CANNOT be any kind of doctor. This is so NOT Ayurveda that he's practicing. I have taken Ayurvedic meds before and they are not this USELESS!! This guy is surely a fraud..BEWARE!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Dr Pankaj Naram. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dr Pankaj Naram.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Dr Pankaj Naram to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dr Pankaj Naram?

Comments

Kanata, Ontario, Canada #1320010

Can I call you please and talk about this? I was planning to see him ?

He might have been right about you being aggressive :)

Port Chester, New York, United States #1262751

YOU SAID IT RIGHTLY.HE IS NOT A DOCTOR, AND HE PRACTICES 2000 YEARS OLD RITUAL.

THE SCIENCE AND ART OF MEDICINE FOR HUMAN HEALING HAS PROGRESSED.STAY AWAY FROM THE USED SNAKE OIL SALESMAN

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #1236737

OMG?......thanks for letting us know the truth otherwise I was going to talk to him about my health problems , really heartily thanks & hope you get well soon .. Kind regards Tara.

Fairfield, Connecticut, United States #1197153

I totally agree with you.I am in CT, USA.

First visit, after whole day wait cost us $350 and was asked to buy $600+ medicine per month.I never followed up with him as my gut was not feeling good with this guy.

to Nira Kanata, Ontario, Canada #1320006

Can I call you, i am planning to visit him.

Banjul, Banjul, Gambia #1183352

So right; not every self proclaimed Ayurvedic Doctor can relieve you of your health problems, these quacks can of course offer relief to your bank book only!

Ancient home cures work wonderfully.What you can buy for Rs.10 you will pay hundreds, and worse, have no relief.

Chinese Paida and Laijin is very effective, and doesn't cost you a penny.Its Chinese version of our Yoga, and it is effective!