Please save thousands of $$$$$ , just go online, do little your own research about the problem you are having and buy these common herbs he is selling under different names.These herbs are very cheap, his mark up outrageous.

What is prepares in India for a dollar, he sells it for $20.

Because he could not sell these herbs in India for 2000% mark up, the prices were cheaper there so some people figured that out and started to buy from his shop in India, he cleverly changed the names and labels to confuse people.He is just a greedy sales man who take advantage of sick people rather than a doctor.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Dr Pankaj Naram needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dr Pankaj Naram.

Had an Experience with Dr Pankaj Naram?

Comments

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1324473

cannot be more rightly put. a complete fraud of a doctor with ayurvedic certificates god knows who has conferred on him.

Bosley - Procedure Review Bosley "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more